- £881 per week
- £126 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
- Open fire or woodburner
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
A light and spacious house located in the very heart of Woodbridge that will delight a group of friends or families meeting for a special occasion. With its contemporary interior, generous sitting room, well equipped kitchen and private, off street parking, Mason's Yard has all the ingredients for a relaxing getaway.
About the property: Mason's Yard is the perfect setting for a family gathering or group of friends wanting to spend quality time together. The house has been decorated with a fresh and clean feel but there is a sense of fun with pops of bright colours and interesting art-work and ornaments throughout. You won't be without mod cons with TV, and WiFi all being there to make your stay as homely as possible.
Downstairs there?s plenty of room for your party to spread out. Enjoy the cosy study room bursting with books, the comfortable lounge, ideal for chatting the evenings away and the spacious dining area after cooking up a feast in the open, well equipped kitchen. Upstairs there is generous family bathroom and 4 spacious bedrooms; 1 superking with ensuite and walk in wardrobe (there?s no need to worry about over packing here!) and 2 doubles, 1 with en suite, and 1 single bedroom.
Beautifully presented, private parking and in a wonderful location - right in the very centre of the vibrant market town of Woodbridge, you can?t really go wrong with Mason's Yard
Sleeps: Seven in one king, two doubles, and one single bedroom.
Parking:Off street, private parking.
This property is ideal for: This large house is ideal for families of groups of friends wanting to discover everything that the delightful town of Woodbridge, and the surrounding Suffolk Coast has to offer. Woodbridge if full of history and charm with lots of wonderful eateries, interesting shopping centre, art galleries, town museum and an excellent cinema/theatre. The river Deben meanders through Woodbridge offering walkers and bird watchers an idyllic footpath by the water's edge. With Orford, Snape and Aldeburgh all nearby and some brilliant places such as Sutton Hoo visitors' centre, Framlingham Castle and Easton Farm Park, all within driving distance there's plenty to keep everyone entertained.
Self-catering eating and drinking: A short stroll will bring you to the local amenities, including general stores, delis, bakers and butchers, greengrocers and fishmongers. The local produce in Woodbridge is outstanding. The Woodbridge Farmers' Market is held every second and fourth Saturday of the month; a great place to stock up on locally-sourced produce and there is a regular fruit and veg market every Thursday. Click here for Local Food producers.
Eating and drinking out: There are a number of excellent, and very old, traditional Suffolk pubs within walking distance of Mason's Yard. Just some include: Ye Olde Bell and Steel Yard, New Street. A warm welcome awaits at this charming 16th Century Inn, the oldest pub in town. Enjoy the local real ales, cider and menu of home cooked food using fresh local produce. The Anchor, Quay Street 01394 382649. Serving an excellent menu and traditional local ales in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, The Anchor is a favourite with locals and visitors alike. For a comfortable, relaxed family meal there is Prezzo Woodbridge,an Italian restaurant and just along the street from Mason's Yard.
There are also some top class restaurants: The Riverside is a great contemporary restaurant serving tapas type lunches and excellent evening meals. In good weather you can sit outside - excellent ice cream available from their ice cream parlour. At the top of the square close to the Shire Hall is The Galley - fine dining in a really pleasant atmosphere.
For much more information on the area take a look at our local sites. Visit Woodbridge, Visit Orford, Visit Aldeburgh and Visit Framlingham
- The front door opens into the hall. Immediately in front of you is the door to the open plan dining area/kitchen. The dining area includes two long wooden tables pushed close together to make a good sized dining table, chairs to seat seven, with an additional chair to the side. To the back of the dining area is a table with Bose speakers (with cable to connect mobile phone or iPod). The French doors in the dining room open up to the private patio. The kitchen is well equipped with Smeg gas oven, cafetiere x 4, large toaster, small integrated fridge, small integrated freezer, small integrated dishwasher. There?s also plenty of crockery, cutlery and utensils, a variety of candles and a couple of heated towel rails. Through an open doorway is a further section of the kitchen which is equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer, full size dishwasher, full size fridge, microwave, iron, and ironing board. There is also a back door to the patio.
- To the left, as you enter the house, you?ll find the study room which is equipped with a folded sofa bed, wooden desk and chair, and a wall full of a wide variety of books.
- Travel along the hallway there?s a downstairs bathroom to your right, complete with w.c., wash basin, mirror and plenty of coat hooks along the wall.
- Continue down the hallway there?s the spacious living room which features two single sofas with individual footstools, two sofas, wooden chair, coal fireplace, TV, chest of drawers, lovely collection of ornaments and candles. The French doors open out to the patio garden.
- The stairs to the first floor are curved with a handrail to one side.
- Bedroom 1 - A large king bedded room. A wonderfully bright room with bedside table, lamp, radio, full length mirror, vintage look display cabinet and single chair. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, bath, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail. Through the en suite to the right is a walk in wardrobe which has stacks of shelf and hanging space.
- Bedroom 2 - A good sized double bedroom fitted with two chest of drawers, lamp and a variety of artwork.
- Bedroom 3 - Lovely single bedroom with built in corner shelf unit, decorative fireplace and two chairs.
- Bedroom 4 - Spacious double bed room with chest of drawers, clothes rail with hangers, mid length mirror, lamp, CD player with speakers and a corner chair. The en suite bathroom has a shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Family Bathroom - Bath with shower head, washbasin and w.c., wall cabinet, mirror and heated towel rail.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in kitchen
- Central heating, lighting, linen and towels included
- Heating by electric radiators
- Guests are asked to consider other holidaymakers and not smoke in the house
- A Wifi Service is available
- Private, enclosed, patio garden
- Parking outside front of the property
Masons Yard is a fantastic property - bright and beautiful and spotlessly clean. Centrally located and perfect for our Easter getaway.
It is a brilliant cottage with very good facilities, in a marvellous location. It was nice to have things like tea and coffee etc available on arrival too.