- £720 per week
- £103 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Ground floor bath/shower room
A traditional Woodbridge townhouse with stunning interiors - window shutters, wood burner and architect designed terrace… close to the shops, restaurants and coast.
This beautiful Suffolk holiday home is in the heart of the town with riverside walks, boat trips and sailing all nearby. 19 New Street is charming and offers contemporary coastal style living for five guests in three bedrooms. Accommodation is over two floors with a ground floor sitting room with plenty of soft seating, attractive stained glass windows and a wood burning stove… perfect for relaxing at any time of year. The kitchen dining room is very well equipped for your self catering holiday and with doors leading onto the enclosed courtyard garden, it’s a fabulous spot for a barbeque or relaxing with a coffee over breakfast. This family friendly holiday cottage has three first floor bedrooms including a double with a lovely sheltered balcony with views over the rooftops.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!
Shops and pubs on the doorstep. Sutton Hoo 2 miles, Suffolk coast is a 15 minute drive away. Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… luxurious contemporary holiday living in a stunning location, perfect for a family holiday in Suffolk, just seconds from cafes, restaurants and shops and a short drive to the beach!
- Hall: plenty of hooks for coats and storage for shoes and step up to the kitchen and sitting rooms.
- Sitting room: wood burning stove, corner sofa seating, easy chair, bookcase with a selection of books, DVDs and board games, wall mounted flat screen TV showing SKY. Stained glass window. Table with 2 chairs.
- Kitchen: breakfast bar and 2 stools, dishwasher, oven, electric 4 ring hob, double sized fridge/freezer. Decorative dresser, wooden table with bench seating for 6. Door to courtyard.
- Shower room: corner power shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bathroom: WC, wash hand basin. Bath with shower over, fitted cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Master bedroom: king sized bed, bedside tables and lamp, dressing table, chair, storage rack with hangers. Wooden shutters.
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom, bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, small chest of drawers and a built in wardrobe. Wooden shutters. Door to balcony with table and chairs.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, bedside table and lamp, storage space, writing desk and chair.
- Outside: fenced courtyard garden, patio with table and chairs. Covered cooking area with fridge, barbeque and storage.
- Parking: no designated parking. There is a car park around the corner (free parking from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am) and free parking on the streets nearby. Weekly permits can be purchased from the Woodbridge Library for around £10 per week.
- Sleeps: 5 in 3 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no dogs.
- Heating: Oil fired heating
- Notes: WiFi is provided but the connection may be slow and patchy. Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. No smoking. No children under 5 years. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- Hall with plenty of hooks for coats and storage for shoes. Stairs leading to the first floor. A door on the right with a slight step up leads to the kitchen. A door on the left with a slight step up leads to the sitting room.
- Sitting Room with log burning stove, L-shaped sofa seating 3-4, easy chair, footstool, bookcase with a selection of books, DVDs and board games, wall mounted flat screen TV showing SKY. Towards the back of the room there is a stained glass window feature with a storage rack to the left containing glassware along with a small table with chairs for two. A door leads into the Shower Room.
- Shower Room with corner power shower, w.c., hand basin, heated towel rail and hooks on both the wall and the back of the door for towels and belongings.
- Kitchen (which can be accessed via the Hall or the Sitting Room) with fully fitted units, granite worktops with breakfast bar and stools for two, sink, dishwasher, oven, electric 4 ring hob, kettle, large double sized fridge/freezer, toaster and plenty of cooking utensils. Dining Area with decorative dresser, wooden table with bench style seat and upholstered button back seating - accommodating a total of 6. A door opens onto the courtyard garden.
- A carpeted easy staircase leads to the first floor. It leads to the half landing where the stairs split in two directions. To the left, further stairs lead to the family bathroom, single and master bedrooms. To the right, further stairs lead to the double bedroom . Please see the floor plan for further clarification.
- Family Bathroom with built in unit containing the modern w.c., hand basin and storage with a large mirror behind. Bath with over head shower, heated towel rail. A fitted cupboard reveals the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Single Bedroom with standard size single bed, bedside table and lamp, wooden hooks on the wall and on the reverse of the door, tall storage unit and drawer unit for storing clothes, old fashioned writing desk with chair and iPad holder.
- Master Bedroom with King sized bed, bedside tables and lamp, dressing table, mirror and chair, storage rack with coat hangers and shoe rack. Frosted windows let light in from New Street but give plenty of privacy, complete with wooden shutters. A door leads onto the right hand landing which contains a small chest of drawers and a door to the Master Bedroom.
- Double Bedroom with Double Bed, bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, stool and mirror, small chest of drawers and a built in wardrobe. Frosted windows give light from New Street but allow privacy, complete with wooden shutters. A door leads out onto the spacious balcony with views onto the courtyard garden and Library beyond with a small table and chairs for two, perfect for morning coffee.
- Fully fenced courtyard garden with beds and sunny, south facing patio with table and chairs. Fully landscaped for the summer, the garden will include a covered cooking area with fridge and bbq and storage.
- Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels if you are planning a trip to the coast
- In consideration of the owners and other guests, smoking is not permitted at 19 New Street
- Wifi is provided but do note that the connection may be slower and patchier than you might be used to.
- Parking: There is no designated parking at 19 New Street. There is a car park around the corner (free parking from 6:00 pm to 8:00 am) as well as plenty of others in Woodbridge, and free parking on the streets nearby, in particular, Castle Street. Weekly permits can be purchased from the Woodbridge Library for around £10 per week.
- Due to the nature of the property, 19 New Street is only suitable for children aged 5+
Excellent position for all nearby amenities courtyard garden a real bonus