- £600 per week
- £86 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single Zip&Link bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Dakings is a fantastic hidden gem tucked away in a quiet cul de sac location with the main market town of Halesworth only a short walk away. There is a public footpath at the rear of the property which takes you directly into the town. Dakings has been tastefully renovated to a high standard and presents beautifully. An idyllic self-catering holiday home with ground floor accommodation. From the front door you walk into a light, welcoming hallway with storage for shoes and coats. The sitting/dining area has been furnished to a very high standard with two sofas and a smart TV in the sitting area and a large family table sitting up to six guests in the dining area. Perfect to enjoy family meals at. The beautiful design of this property flows through into the kitchen which is very well equipped with everything you would require for your self catering holiday and more. Dakings offers two comfortable bedrooms with pristine white sheets and carpet underfoot. The first with a king sized bed the second with a zip and link super king sized bed. This allows flexibility for both families and couples to holiday together. This property has the added bonus of private parking for three cars along with an outside area with outdoor furniture. Just opposite the bungalow across from the drive there is also a large grassed area which is also for guests use. Shop: 0.2 miles. Pub: 0.2 miles.
Why we love this property: This stylishly furnished bungalow offers flexibility for both a couples retreat or a family getaway and with neighboring property Church Farm why not book the both for your big family gatherings.
Click HERE to view Church Farm on the Suffolk Secrets website.
Halesworth is a popular market town with many shops, super public houses, restaurants and a railway station. There is an Arts Centre in the town which provides exhibitions, plays and concerts and there is Halesworth Arts Festival which runs for two weeks in October. The property is approximately 20 minutes drive away from Southwold with its lovely sandy beach, shops and pier. For music lovers the famous international Festival of Art and Music in Aldeburgh and the Concert Hall at Snape Maltings are but a short drive away. There are lovely walks, cycle rides and bird watching at the nature reserves of Minsmere or Dunwich Heath. Walberswick is very popular with its sandy beach and locally there is fishing, boat hire and trips, and museums.
- Hallway with Karndean flooring, console table with a mirror above and hooks for coats and a boot basket for footwear.
- Kitchen offering an electric oven and hob, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, radio. Tiled flooring and wooden work tops.
- Shower room: Large shower cubicle with double head shower, basin and WC. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls.
- Sitting/dining room: Smart TV, console table with large statement lamps, two large sofas, table and six chairs.
- Bedroom 1: Super king bed which is zip and link and can be made into twin beds (Please specify at time of booking). A large room with carpet underfoot, open hanging for clothes, chest of drawers with mirror and a large floor standing mirror.
- Bedroom 2: King size bedroom with carpet underfoot, open hanging, drawers with mirror above.
- Outside area with garden furniture.
- Private parking for three cars.
- Heating: Electric central heating.
- Wifi and towels included.
- One well behaved dog welcome.
A very comfortable, well furnished bungalow, in a very quiet location within easy walking distance to the town. The parking is a real bonus.