- £590 per week
- £84 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Welcome pack
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
This traditional self catering barn conversion is stunning! Interiors are contemporary and the location perfect for a family holiday in Suffolk.
Sitting midway between Aldeburgh and Framlingham, Barn Cottage is tucked away amidst rolling countryside, a perfect base for exploring this beautiful area. The property has been lovingly refurbished by the owners (who live next door), interiors are elegant and provide spacious and comfortable holiday accommodation for six guests and two dogs… complete with open plan living space and a farmhouse style kitchen, very well equipped with everything you need to cook up your favourite dishes. This Suffolk holiday home has plenty of outside space too; dine alfresco on the terrace or relax on the lawn with a glass of wine and a book while the children and dogs let off steam.
Nearby Orford is a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach! The area something for everyone… Barn Cottage is a great option for a family or friends looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Orford, Aldeburgh, Framlingham, Woodbridge and Snape all within 15 minutes drive. Closest pub - Great Glemham, supermarket in Framlingham, beach at Aldeburgh.
Why we love this property… interiors are elegant and sociable and the garden is perfect for the kids. With the beach in reach and many walking and cycling trails to explore, there’s something for everyone.
Ground Floor - open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Kitchen: electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Table and 6 chairs.
- Sitting area: 3 sofas, dresser, coffee tables and lamps, SmartTV showing Freeview, DVD player and projector.
- Shower room: wet room style shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest, easy chair, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside table and lamps.
- Bathroom: bath with hand held shower, WC, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, bedside tables and lamps, chair, chest, built in wardrobe.
- Outside: private patio with small area of lawn to the side of the owners garden.
- Parking: private parking.
- Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Minimum hire: 3 nights. High season minimum stay 1 week.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: storage heating.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach and dog towels. There are sloping ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms and on the landing. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- The front door opens onto a small hallway with coat hooks and boot storage.
- Open plan room with kitchen, dining and sitting area. Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Table and chairs for 6. Sitting area with 3 sofas, dresser, coffee tables and lamps, SmartTV showing Freeview, DVD player and projector.
- Shower room with wet room style shower, w.c., basin and heated towel rail.
- Stairs lead to the
- Landing with occasional chairs, bookshelf, full length mirror and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 1 with King bed, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers, easy chair and built in wardrobe with hanging space.
- Bedroom 2 with 2 full sized single beds, bedside table and lamps.
- Family Bathroom with bath and hand held shower, w.c., basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 with Double bed, beside tables and lamps, easy chair, chest of drawers and built in wardrobe with hanging space.
- Guests are asked to be aware that there are sloping ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms and on the landing.
- A private patio with small area of lawn to the side of the owners garden.
- Storage heating is provided.
- In respect of future guests and the owners, please do not smoke in Barn Cottage.
- All bed linen and towels are provided, but please bring your own beach towels.